This Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge is a deep dive into the forensic scheduling practice, intended for use by practitioners with an advanced knowledge of the profession and the technical nuances associated with it. It is highly annotated compared to other texts on forensic scheduling and includes contributions from attorneys and researchers. The guide brings together a body of knowledge accumulated from more than 40 years of prior retrospective schedule analyses using the critical path method (CPM).
This guide is a must read for:
- Scheduling professionals seeking to further their knowledge in forensic schedule analysis.
- Expert forensic schedulers who must stay current on the latest developments to be better prepared to deal with Daubert challenges.
- Attorneys who guide the selection of, present, and challenge forensic scheduling analyses prepared by experts.
- Researchers seeking to advance the art of forensic scheduling.
- Software purveyors whose perspective can facilitate or hinder forensic schedule analysis.
Gui Ponce de Leon, PhD, PE, PMP, LEED AP in collaboration with Gary Jentzen, JD, PE, LEED AP, Donald Fredlund Jr., PMP, Darrel Field PE, LEED AP, & Philip Spittler
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, manual, photocopying, recording or otherwise, except as permitted by the author or publisher.