NetPoint is a full-featured scheduling application suited for collaboration and teamwork on complex projects and programs. The initial purchase/license includes a one-year maintenance plan with personal customer support, and all commercial software releases, bug fixes, and feature updates.
The cost for one license of NetPoint will be $3,000 and $900 for the annual maintenance for a total price of $3,900. This is a concurrent license and allows for unlimited installs but only 1 user per license at a time. Install NetPoint® on as many laptops as you like. Increase licenses for multi-user concurrency as needed. Very cost effective in team settings!
- Schedule IQ™ Analyze metrics and determine schedule reliability of P6 (.xer) and NetPoint files.
- PolyTime® - Variable Time Units from minutes to a year
- Import/Export Capability – with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Concurrent Licensing – share licenses among multiple users
- Superior Graphical Interface
- Critical Path Analysis
- Multi-Calendar Schedules
- Visual Resource Modeling
- Graphical Path Method
- Weather Modeling
- Activity Codes
- Summary/Hammock Activities
- Milestones & Benchmarks
- Activity Filters
- Constraint Flags
- Target Comparisons